Saturday, February 26, 2011



Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now? Can we survive it out there can we make it somehow? I guess I thought that this would never end and suddenly it’s like we’re women and men. Will the past be a shadow that will follow us ‘round? Will these memories fade when I leave this town? I keep thinking this is not goodbye. I keep thinking it’s a time to fly

Thank you.

Friends, foes and strangers.

Thank you for the time you have stood by me.

Thank you for being there.

I’m sorry that I closed myself all this time…

I don’t know how to start but all this time… I’ve closed myself. I guess it will always be a fear of mine and it will perhaps linger with me until I die but I’m glad I found you guys. People aren’t perfect and I should realize this, in fact you are right, we should embrace our insecurities and our problems cause that is what makes us different. That is what makes us human. That is the difference between us and robots, we all have problems. And to have all of you stand by me all this time, it truly is a blessing and for this I should truly thank God.

To end of with a note: I would like to sincerely apologize for hurting you with my words. I honestly did not mean to and if I did I really do apologize. I’m sorry and I know sorry doesn’t make a difference but I promise that should you ever need me I’ll be there just like how I know you will always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment