Sunday, February 6, 2011

January 25

My January 25

January 25 is the feast of Saint Paul, the patron Saint of Vigan. I am not from Vigan but I study here thats why I'm still affected.

A grand parade was done during this day, and being a CAT officer, particularly a Band officer, I joined the parade. I was really embarrassed during the parade because people are talking about our school and they thought that our school is a mess, especially when they saw the mini skirts of the band members which is made from our own uniform. The majorette almost walked out.

After the parade, we went to the school. I cannot explain how exhausted I was. My right shoulder was aching because of the sword I held during the parade. My exhaustion was even accompanied by my anger to a person.

After that, I went home and did nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment