Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reflection

. . . . .Reflections.


The second grading period was all about exploring the web deeper. Even the smallest characters which makes its appearance were learned.

We tried making the activities about it through Exers 1-8. Typing different kinds of tags makes my head turn. They were so confusing and I found the angle brackets irritating to type. I discovered that every part of that simple tag or code was very important for the ideal display of the page. Even a single angle bracket or even a single letter on it which is missing can destroy the whole page.

I have missed some of the classes in ICT IV during this grading period. That was because I went at the National Leadership Training in Baguio and because there were some interruptions because of my being as a club president and NLT delegate. That was why I have not cope up with some of the lessons.

But still did my best in doing all the requirements. I have finished all the Exers and I posted all the essay requirements on this blog.

Moving on, I will do my best to the next grading period and I hope that there will be lesser interruptions so I can attend my classes regularly.

7 comments:

  1. well then, go0dluck!!

    continue d0ing greAt, hazing.. break a leg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you!!! hazing. nice post.. i like it.. :) keep it up po..
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAZEL!!!!!

    supppeeeeerrrr llliiiikkkkeeee!

    i really adore your styles in writing compositions.

    Ms. ADjective! :)hahaha

    good job--Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post girl!! keep it up!! god bless girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....nice post girl keep it up and good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post.... you did a creative paragraph...☻ ☻ ☻

    ReplyDelete