Monday, February 21, 2011

"My Dream, My Future"

All things that I do today is for my future. All of my hardwork and savings are allotted for the future. I have many plans which are HUGE in the future and I am about to present it now to you. You are free to read it if you want to.

After highschool, I am planning to take up accountancy for college. They say that this course is very hard because many students are shifting to other courses, but I really want to become an accountant and I believe I can do it so I will still pursue on on this course. After taking up accountancy, I plan to take up law, so that means that accountancy is only a my pre-law course.I want to become a lawyer because I know that I can earn much money with this profession. I believe that I can produce money once I am employed.

I want to buy all the things that I like. I want to wear all those expensive clothes, shoes and jewelries. I want to have all those gadgets that made me envious of my classmates and I will be able to buy a big house and car.

You may think that I am materialistic but I am just being practical. But this does not mean that it will end there. I will help everyone in this world to attain the justice they always wanted.

I envision myself with all these luxuries in life. I believe that perseverance, hardwork and a pinch of prayer will make me achieve all my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment