Monday, January 10, 2011

Reflection

Again, another grading period has gone away. Together with this are the memories that I have treasured the most. Many things have happened to me this grading period and It's hard to let go of all these things but life must go on in its cycle of change.

This grading period was exciting because we did our own websites. Even though I had a hard time because of those confusing tags, I still think that making my own website is worth a while. It just make me feel satisfied that I have done such a great job.

Now, I will take another step higher. This only signifies that our graduation day is nearing but then, I will do everything to make the best out of our remaining time in this institution. it will serve as my inspiration to fulfilling my dreams in college. Fortunately, I passed in the UPCAT but then, I will not study there.

3 comments:

  1. wahhh...UPCAT passer...geat job girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPCAT passer..congrats!!good luck hah..kaya mo yan..god bless!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post is so nice...your so great in making your own experiences in 3rd grading period.....

    ReplyDelete